PROCEDURE TO HANDLE COMPLAINTS
Should you be dissatisfied for any reason with the service provided by NUWAVE, a formal complaint process is provided to ensure that your issue is addressed as quickly as possible and at the highest level necessary, as follows:
If you have a complaint regarding NUWAVE you should first contact our Customer Support Team,
- NuWave Customer Support Team on 061-389200 from 8-30 AM to 17-00 PM Monday to Friday
- email full details and your account reference to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WRITTEN: If you prefer to put your complaint in writing, we will respond to your letter by telephone and will confirm any details in writing if you wish. Your letter should be addressed to: Customer Care Dept., NUWAVE, Main Street, Bruff, Co Limerick V35 FH11
- Once NUWAVE receives your complaint from either phone, email or letter it is recorded with a complaint reference.
- We will respond and acknowledge your complaint via phone or email within 1 working day with your complaint reference,
- NuWave will investigate and endeavor to resolve the issue promptly and respond via phone or email to the customer.
- If this is not resolved or you are not satisfied the complaint will be escalated to management.
If you not happy with the way their complaint was handled it can be escalated to our manager, The manager will contact you within one working day and try to reach a satisfactory resolution. Once the complaint is resolved to your satisfaction, it will be closed on our system.
If your complaint is not resolved within 10 working days from when you first logged it, you can escalate it to ComReg by contacting them on the details below and they can review your case
Commission for Communications Regulations (ComReg)
Abbey Court, Irish Life Center, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1
Tel : 1890 229 668 | Fax : (01) 8049680 | Email : email@example.com
Office of the Director of Consumer Affairs
4 Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel : (01) 4025500 | Fax : (01) 4025501 | Web : www.odca.ie
Commission for Communications Regulations
1 Docklands Central, Guild St, Dublin 1, DO1 E4X0
Tel No – 01 8049668
Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
BlooM House, Railway St, Dublin 1, DO1 C576
Telephone no – 1890432432 or 01 4025555
Web site – https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/contact/contact-us-form/
When your complaint is investigated it may be the case that you are entitled to a refund which will be typically applied to your account as a credit and will normally be applied to your next bill, Refunds will be granted on a case to case basis.
You must pay your bill on or before the due date and we will contact you via text email or phone to remind you if your bill is overdue, should two successive payments remail unpaid, we may restrict traffic on your internet connection. NuWave do not look for long term contract periods and will disconnect for you with one months’ notice once your account is up to date.